Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

...I believe it was you who, earlier, said that if production
costs had risen, you'd find a way to control them or decrease them.

No, it was I, but you took what I said and conveniently snipped the part
which included either control cost or raise price which I also
pointed out in response to your comment there...

I probably snipped because I wanted to focus on fuel.

Changing the subject again...

[snip]

"things one doesn't want to do" Let's look at the answer our other
contestants chose. Mr. Miller says "evil and deception". Sorry...

Liar. I never said it was "evil". And I explicitly said it is *not* deceptive.
*YOU* said it was deceptive.

--
Regards,