Default GFCI Question "take two"

Imagine a hypothetical situation where you have a load center for a Spa,
wherein it contains a 2-pole 30 amp GFCI breaker (for heater) and a 20 amp
2-pole GFCI breaker. The 2-20 amp can be tripped (from a short circuit)
independently of the other, no trip bar connecting them, but when you hit
the GFCI trip button they both trip. This breaker operates the 110v loads
like the blower/light/ozanator etc. I've seen where, on some installations,
instead of having individual GFCI breakers, The 60 amp main is GFCI. In
this case since there is no 220v neutral load from the heater, should I use
the neutral load from the 110v stuff to hook to the 30 amp 220v GFCI. To be
on the safe side I drove a new ground rod to compliment the cold water
ground and bonded it back to my service panel. I know there was life and
hot tubs before GFCI, I just want to get the opinion of someone who knows.
No offense Todd H. (my smart-ass young poster) but this is not you. I
appreciate the Yellow pages advise but it wasn't really helpful