Duane Bozarth

Doug Kanter wrote:

...I believe it was you who, earlier, said that if production
costs had risen, you'd find a way to control them or decrease them.

No, it was I, but you took what I said and conveniently snipped the part
which included either control cost or raise price which I also
pointed out in response to your comment there...

Transportation takes an enormous bite out of profits in the grocery
industry. Exactly how would YOU deal with this, if you did not want to raise
prices or shrink sizes?

Either figure out a way to lower energy inputs or add transportation
surcharges (which is equivalent to raising prices)...sometimes one has
to do things one doesn't want to do.