ANDY WIERSMA

www.whitecapdirect.com. Has everything and more. THey are a store and
online/ catalog dealer.

AW

"Ken Moiarty" wrote in message
news:8PBGe.66808$%K2.27490@pd7tw1no...
Request info as per subject line. Specifically around Surrey/Langley

area,
but willing to travel anywhere in greater Vancouver if necessary. Mixing
concrete in a wheelbarrow with a shovel is for the birds. And mixers cost
too much to rent for a time period sufficient to cover for my haphazard

work
schedule. So I want to buy my own cement mixer, park it in the yard,
beside my pile of aggregate, where it will be ready for me to use on a

whim.

Home Depot has a couple models for sale (from $650-$850), but I want to
comparison shop. Any suggestions? Please and thank you.

Ken