Duane Bozarth

After posting the last I realized I left out one of (if not perhaps
even) the most important factors--competition. In many cases, someone
will do it and others will feel forced to follow suit. I suppose
there's also the mentality if one is in the retail (or even wholesale
for that matter) market to be the one to beat the other guy to the punch
as well.

Thinking further, I'll restate my position--I'd hope I'd have the
fortitude to not be first belligerent so to speak, and only stoop to the
tactic if, after competitors had dones so, it was shown that my sales
were actually being hurt by using what I'll term "honest pricing"
against the smaller-volume equivalently-priced competition...