Steve

"Ken Moiarty" wrote
Request info as per subject line. Specifically around Surrey/Langley

area,
but willing to travel anywhere in greater Vancouver if necessary. Mixing
concrete in a wheelbarrow with a shovel is for the birds. And mixers cost
too much to rent for a time period sufficient to cover for my haphazard

work
schedule. So I want to buy my own cement mixer, park it in the yard,
beside my pile of aggregate, where it will be ready for me to use on a

whim.

Home Depot has a couple models for sale (from $650-$850), but I want to
comparison shop. Any suggestions? Please and thank you.

Ken

Ken,

I've purchased a wet saw & a chain saw at rentals. I wanted the bigger more
commercial type equipment without the expense of new, and rental places sell
their equipment off about once a year. The rental places around here, do
maintenance on their equipment when they come back, and have to make sure
they're in good working order since it's a pretty competitive business.

I've since sold my chain saw for more than I paid for it.

You might want to look into that avenue.