Ken Moiarty

Default Where can I shop for construction equipment (i.e. cement mixer) [Vancouver area]?

Request info as per subject line. Specifically around Surrey/Langley area,
but willing to travel anywhere in greater Vancouver if necessary. Mixing
concrete in a wheelbarrow with a shovel is for the birds. And mixers cost
too much to rent for a time period sufficient to cover for my haphazard work
schedule. So I want to buy my own cement mixer, park it in the yard,
beside my pile of aggregate, where it will be ready for me to use on a whim.

Home Depot has a couple models for sale (from $650-$850), but I want to
comparison shop. Any suggestions? Please and thank you.

Ken