Todd H.

"SQLit" writes:

from web page supplied " If you would like a complete copy of the
testing reports as well as a specially prepared report on the
dangers of urethane paints, ask Custom Glaze for the details, we
will be happy to forward those reports to you. "

http://www.ecohome.org/ecolution/eco.../6eco_ren.html

Correct. The Kott dudes don't use the urethane paints, so they're
marketing to highlight dangers of the competing process.

My searches with Google seem to indicate that the product has been around
for some time.
(Unbeknownst to me)

Yeah, I guess it's been around for 15 years or more.

Kott franchises the products so your left with the installer. $400
bucks for a tile tub surround seems cheap to me. But what do I
know.

Yes it does seem very cost effective, hence the appeal!

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/