Todd H.

G Henslee writes:

If you consider this you should contact a licensed pro. It's a
process that takes careful thorough preperation and application.

Oh absolutely! I wouldn't dare deal with some of the fairly nasty
chemicals here myself. Thanks for the reply.

Here's a web page of a place that appears to use the Kott system that
one of the folks I'm considering uses. It appears to have lower
toxicity and better adhesion than competing processes, but has a
longer drying time (72 hrs).
http://www.customglaze.com/about_resurfacing.html

I need to circle back and find out more details on the process used by
the other folks I've talked to.

Thanks all for the input.
--
Todd H.