kevin

Yea man! Build that fence! That'll teach'em! Show him who's boss. One
foot higher -- ha! Take that. And not brown either -- WOOD -- that'll
just set the french bas**rd right. Thinkin he owns the whole damn
province. Next thing you know he'll be trying to put up his damn brown
fences around the whole territory, trying to keep us English guys out.
But no, you'll show him. Man, I can just see it. He'll just be sitting
over eating his fromage thinking, "damn, thought I had that guy right
where I wanted him -- all cornered in by a brown fence -- then he goes
and builds a WOOD fence. And on ALL SIDES too. Man he's tough. And I
though he was some kind of nice guy -- talks to me so nice an all --
then I come home and BAM, he's got his OWN fence now." Yea. Build that
second fence. Hell, why dont you build TWO fences, and really show him
you mean business. Hell, if it were me, I'd start putting up steel roll
shutters on my windows, and bricking over my doors. Guy wouldn't know
what hit him. Smack! Us english, we can wall ourselves in bettern than
a frenchman any day.