RP

Ignoramus9394 wrote:

thanks, I will try to check it. Resolving intermittent problems is
always a hassle and guesswork.

There is no stuck solenoid, that was BAD guess. Stormin sometimes posts
to hear himself post.
You either have a sticking contactor, pitted contacts on the contactor,
a loose electrical connection, or a high or low pressure switch or other
safety switch not making good contact.

hvacrmedic

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 03:15:00 GMT, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You're probably right. Good guess.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"Ignoramus23077" wrote in message
.. .
I have an A/C that sometimes (rarely) fails to start. I learned that
what cures it is going outside and giving it a slight, loving
kick. Then it starts.

It seems like a simple problem, maybe a solenoid getting stuck or some
such. Any thoughts?