meirman

In alt.home.repair on Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:25:11 GMT "Edwin Pawlowski"
posted:

"giga" wrote in message
I would not pay them anything for the fence since the color was not what I
wanted.
He said fine don't worry about it.

I was and still am ****ed. He put the fence right on the line of our land.

I am not at war with him.

Yes, you may not want to admit it, but putting up a spite fence is war.

He paid for it, get over it and move on. Some day you may need help from a
neighbor. You just never know.
Ed

He needs help now. Maybe he can get this guy to buy his new fence for
him at the employee discount. Yes, OP, you won't be able to complain
anymore, but you'll probably save a lot of money. (Although get prices
elsewhere and at his place as if you weren't getting a discount, so
you'll know if and how much you are.)

He doesn't really *need* help, but this is the one and maybe the only
thing the next door neigbhor can do for the OP that will really
benefit the OP and won't cost the neighbor anything, I would think.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.