Charles Spitzer

"Todd H." wrote in message ...

I have some lovely 70's light green tile in a shower that a Realtor
indicator could be changed to a more neutral color with a new process
that's inexpensive, fast to do and you can use the same day after it's
processed.

I _think_ this may be known as reglazing, but I'm not certain.

Anyone have any more info on that? I've googled and found some
refereences to a Glasstech 9000 process, but remarkably little seems
to be said about this process as a whole. I'm considering it as a
means to dress up a bathroom in preparation for home sale and would
welcome any further to educate myself on choosing refinishers to do
this work.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

it's a paint, and no, it's not worth it. give the buyer a tile allowance or
price the house less to start with.