SQLit

"Todd H." wrote in message ...

I have some lovely 70's light green tile in a shower that a Realtor
indicator could be changed to a more neutral color with a new process
that's inexpensive, fast to do and you can use the same day after it's
processed.

I _think_ this may be known as reglazing, but I'm not certain.

Anyone have any more info on that? I've googled and found some
refereences to a Glasstech 9000 process, but remarkably little seems
to be said about this process as a whole. I'm considering it as a
means to dress up a bathroom in preparation for home sale and would
welcome any further to educate myself on choosing refinishers to do
this work.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

The only "reglazing" that I have seen is for bathtubs. A friend checked into
it and it was more expensive than replacing the tub... which we did.

Put the home on the market and see what happens. Clean and uncluttered
works for me. If the home does not sell or offers are way below what your
asking then consider spending the money