Jennifer

giga wrote:
lol
its the chicken fence (chain link fence)
they call it frost here

Unfortunately, painting one side of a chain-link fence does not sound
practical...

I would not put up a second fence, though. What he did definitely
sounds rude, but putting up a second fence will only hurt you in the
long run. Maintenance would be a real pain.

It does seem rather odd that his fence is directly down the property
line. Isn't some sort of set-back distance usually required? Make
sure you check any local regulations about fence height and distance
away from property lines, if you do decide to go with a second fence.

Gray/white/brown is actually not a bad combination... I would let it
go, if I were you. It's not worth the aggravation.

Good luck.

--
Jennifer