Doug Kanter

Default Range has no place to connect gas

wrote in message
We just bought a new kitchen range and I went to hook it up. There's
a problem. There is no pipe on the back of it to connect the gas flex
tube. I have looked everywhere on it, and just no pipe at all. Worse
yet, the plug on this thing is way too big to fit in an outlet. In
fact it even looks weird and would never fit in any outlet. I dont
care about the plug because thats just for the light in the oven, but
the gas problem is serious because I cant use the stove without it.
The tag says Whirlpool WERE4100P Electric Range.

You're kidding, right?