Luke

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:10:30 -0700, nospambob
wrote:

Search found it but it's discontinued. Will try red pepper flakes.
Vines are about 4' tall and are staked.

[snip bottom quote]

Critter Gitter seems to be available he
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/unique-9/crittergitter.html

My Google search turned up a couple other sources, too, some the same
price, some more expensive.

The plants are too big now for a tomato cage, I suppose, but I wonder
if staking around the plants and making a cage of chicken wire, or
finer like mechanics wire, would keep possums off. Sorry, but my only
experience with a possum was trying to get one out of the garage late
one night. Nasty thing.

--
Luke
"Of course, the people don't want war. But, after all, it is the
same way in any country." -- Herman Goering, April 18, 1946