nospambob

Red pepper flakes in the Gazanias in the parking strip didn't have ANY
effect on roaming dogs.

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:59:27 GMT, "John‰]*
************************************************** *************"
wrote:

In article , nospambob
wrote:

Wife WAS excited about the first good sized tomato ripening then one
morning recently it was gone. Possums have been seen in the
neighborhood, So. Calif. Coast, and we've spotted piles of feces and
presumed possum. Repellants for ants are suggested so I thought this
might bring someting helpful.

http://www.critterridders.com/scarecrow.htm

http://havahart.com/nuisance/critter...s_opossums.asp

You could also buy some red pepper flakes and sprinkle them on the
perimeter of your garden plot. A snoot full of red pepper will chase
off almost any critter except birds.

John