Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
My first quetion is, is there a way to get funding from a supply
company that sells supplies to builders, considering I would be helping
to promote builders and thus creating more business for them and
therefore for the supply companies (that supply them with materials).
I've heard of one company that supposedly used this method. Would
anybody know if this really happens or not?

Advertising possibly, but funding to get started is doubtful.

My second question is, is there a good way to request being linked on a
suppliers website. If not with a big national corporation, a local
company within the vicinity of Pinellas County, Florida? If so, what
company? What would thier website be?

I have links on my non-commercial web page. I've been asked by a few people
to link their sites, but I've refused. unless I'v actually used a product
or dealt with a company, I'm not going to risk my reputation to advance some
commercial site. Most companies won't link to an individual unless they too
fall into certain catagores and have a good reputation. Take a look at the
sites you want your link to appear. Do they show others? If they don't, my
guess is they will not link you either.

As many people know I am hit with a lot of competition and the odds
seem very much against what I am trying to do. I would appreciate very
much any feedback to help answer the questions above.

If the odds are that tough, find another way to make a living.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/