Jeff

I had a similar problem with a Kohler toilet. I replaced the flapper twice
but the toilet still leaked.... The problem was in the gasket between the
flapper seat and the porcelain. I found out about this problem reading in a
Kohler newsgroup. It seems that several models of Kohler toilets have this
gasket problem. The Koehler dealer acknowledged this defect when I ordered a
replacement gasket. It was like oh yea, those things are always going bad,
Kohler shipped me a replacement for free.

Jeff

"Sasha" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have 2 years old high end Kohler toilet with Flushmaster flashing
system. The toilet is in basement bath pumped by a sewage ejector pump.
The water from the toilet tank drips to the bowl, ejector pump triggers
every a couple hours or so. The problem is that it is almost impossible
to see water running into the bow, I wouldn't even know that if the
pump didn't run or bowl didn't refill. Maybe when water level drops or
rises to a certain level in the tank water starts running down the
bowl. To me the flashing system looks OK, I didn't find any problem. I
turned the toilet water off and later I saw that the water level was
about 4" below the regular water level. What can be wrong and how to
fix this?