Edwin Pawlowski

"Harry" :7501 wrote in message
Donot put the microwave near the stove. They serve two entirely different
purposes and arenot related.

What would they be? Seems t me we use boht of thee appliance to cook food.
Do you use your for enbalming people or growing plants? I must be missing
something.

How'bout an under-shelf model somewhere else
in the kitchen. Where you have your toaster/toaster-oven is where you
shouldhave
your microwave.

Won't fit in my house. I'm glad it does in yours. If I had to h ave the MW
on a coutner, I'd not have one. That is why they make OTR models, becasue
they are so hand to have there.

You can put the toaster/toaster-oven or both on top of the
microwave, and the smoke alarm directly over all three.

Maybe some people can. I can't as the cabinets would be too low and I'd
have to bend the bread to get it in the toaster. Not so bad going in, but
getting it back out in one piece is a PITA.

Ihave my tv on top
of my microwave, so cannot put the other stuff on it, as it would start
getting too high for me to reach. Anyway i already have stuff on top of
the
tv.

My TV is in the family room. I'd put the microwave on top of it, but it is
too far to walk when the veggies are done. It would probably not be a good
idea to put hte TV on top as it weighs 185 pounds with that 34" HD CRT.