Harry

"Les" wrote:
Planning on buying all new kitchen appliances, since they are all about

18
yrs old. Currently have a hood over the range that has a fan and light

as
part of it. I would like to replace the hood with a microwave oven over

the
range.

My condo is 18 yrs old. Can I assume that since I have electricity with

the
hood, that the electrical wiring is ample for the microwave, like the
salesman says? Or how can it be tested to make sure that the current
electrical wiring is OK?

--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious

Hello,
Donot put the microwave near the stove. They serve two entirely different
purposes and arenot related. How'bout an under-shelf model somewhere else
in the kitchen. Where you have your toaster/toaster-oven is where you shouldhave
your microwave. You can put the toaster/toaster-oven or both on top of the
microwave, and the smoke alarm directly over all three. Ihave my tv on top
of my microwave, so cannot put the other stuff on it, as it would start
getting too high for me to reach. Anyway i already have stuff on top of the
tv.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source