DBLEXPOSURE

"JANA" wrote in message
By-the-way, Beckman sells replacement parts for your meter. They can also
service it for a reasonable rate.

--

JANA
_____

"Mistress" wrote in message
. ..
I was just inside my dropped-once-too-often Beckman 310 meter. The
display assembly is in pieces; it's a goner.

But I am curious. Between the display proc and the LCD are two strips of
flexible rubber that apparently are connections of some type. Can anyone
explain further?

Not sure what the rubber strips are without seeing them..

I hate to be opertunistic and perhaps you can get your 310 up and running
again. But if you do decide to take the plunge and do some meter shopping.
We have a wide range of DMM's do you have special requirements? True RMS,
serial port, componant tester etc...

Pat Ziegler
Wholsale Electronics Inc.

www.weisd.com