Rick Rock

"Ron Hubbard" wrote in
:

Lately my VCR has developed an interesting problem: when
I am watching a UHF station I get a clear picture but if I
tape it, the picture has a bunch of lines and video noise on
playback. Anybody know where this noise comes from and
what's wrong with the VCR?

Ron

Your VCR has clearly been taken over by alien parasites. Fortunately, they
can be exterminated by exposing them to high-intensity untrasound. 18KHz
at about 140dB SPL for about an hour should do the trick. But, be careful
not to expose yourself to the high-intensity ultrasound or severe mental
retardation will result.