Brian O'Sullivan

David, I am not sure of the differences between your chassis and my
own (CT-27G21U), but on mine, the vertical size is adjusted via a
small pot onboard (IIRC, on the left side of the rear apron). Not sure
on horizontal positioning.

Accessing service mode using the steps found he

http://www.calanan.com/panasonic/

However, NONE of the service parameters listed on the site line up
directly, as our TVs are not in the same family. I have identified a
few that affect my own TV, maybe you, or some kind soul with a service
manual, will help fill in the rest...

B0= Sub Brightness
B1= Sub Color
B2= Sub Tint
B3= Sub Contrast
B4= ?
B5= ?

C0= Horizontal Position
C1-C5= Color gun cutoffs & drives

S0-SB=?

M0-M4=?

Hope this helps in some small way

BO'S

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:01:19 -0700, "David Farber"
wrote:

This 1999 vintage Panasonic CT-27G24A needs some tweaking to the vertical
and horizontal size. Does anyone know the key sequence to enter the service
mode?

Thanks for your reply.