David Farber

Default Panasonic CT-27G24A service menu.

This 1999 vintage Panasonic CT-27G24A needs some tweaking to the vertical
and horizontal size. Does anyone know the key sequence to enter the service
mode?

Thanks for your reply.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

Brian O'Sullivan

David, I am not sure of the differences between your chassis and my
own (CT-27G21U), but on mine, the vertical size is adjusted via a
small pot onboard (IIRC, on the left side of the rear apron). Not sure
on horizontal positioning.

Accessing service mode using the steps found he

http://www.calanan.com/panasonic/

However, NONE of the service parameters listed on the site line up
directly, as our TVs are not in the same family. I have identified a
few that affect my own TV, maybe you, or some kind soul with a service
manual, will help fill in the rest...

B0= Sub Brightness
B1= Sub Color
B2= Sub Tint
B3= Sub Contrast
B4= ?
B5= ?

C0= Horizontal Position
C1-C5= Color gun cutoffs & drives

S0-SB=?

M0-M4=?

Hope this helps in some small way

BO'S

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:01:19 -0700, "David Farber"
wrote:

This 1999 vintage Panasonic CT-27G24A needs some tweaking to the vertical
and horizontal size. Does anyone know the key sequence to enter the service
mode?

Thanks for your reply.

David Farber

Hi Brian,

There are no pots anywhere in this set except for the screen and focus
controls. I've visited the link you included and not seeing a match between
model numbers, I decided it would be better to wait and see if could get the
information for the exact model. The TV is really not so unwatchable as to
muck it up adjusting the wrong service parameters.

Thanks for your reply.

David Farber

wrote:

This 1999 vintage Panasonic CT-27G24A needs some tweaking to the vertical
and horizontal size. Does anyone know the key sequence to enter the

service
mode?

Thanks for your reply.

Brian O'Sullivan

You are quite welcome, sorry I could not help you further.

Best of luck,

Brian

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:44:00 -0700, "David Farber"
wrote:

Hi Brian,

There are no pots anywhere in this set except for the screen and focus
controls. I've visited the link you included and not seeing a match between
model numbers, I decided it would be better to wait and see if could get the
information for the exact model. The TV is really not so unwatchable as to
muck it up adjusting the wrong service parameters.

Thanks for your reply.

David Farber

.. .