Phil Scott

"Doc" wrote in message
nk.net...
For what it's worth, the name of the company is ABC American
Building
Contractors - Insurance Restoration Services, Inc.
According to the field
rep who I talked to, they're supposedly a national company.
Anyone ever
heard of / dealt with them? I originally heard of them when
a guy came
around going through the neighborhood with door hangers.

There are many 'national' companies that are complete rip
offs. Their contract tells you who they are.... self
interested with no intest in your welfare. a good contract
provides for both parties best interests contrary to what some
in the semi literate set think. there is ample legal
precident on that.

Phil Scott