Vic Dura

On 26 Jul 2005 15:59:17 -0700, in alt.home.repair Turning the gas
back on wrote:

I want to hook up a gas dryer to a newly installed gas line a plumber
put in for me. The line doesn't have a shut-off valve, so I was going
to shut the gas off at the main. But the gas company says that if I
turn it off, I have to have them come out and turn the gas back on
(which could take at least a week to schedule).

The plumber had to shut the gas to install the new gas line. Did the
gas company come out then to turn it back on?