John Fields

---
Now _that's_ funny! I think what you meant to say was
"reprehensible" instead of "beyond reproach". Think about it.

In any case, I wasn't insulting your service and I apologize if you
took it that way. What I was trying to do was make the point that
if you fought for free speech and then want to deny me mine because
you don't like the way I write, you're on the same track as those
you fought against.

No Sir, You have an absolute right to speak you mind, as I said before.
However, we must all keep in mind that free speech comes with a
responsibilty. I don't care if you stop or if you continue, I only wish
you would choose your words with a little respect.

---
I have nothing but contempt for SPAMmers and, hopefully, my dialogue
will indicate that I feel that they should all be in their graves.

To belabor a point, the poster selling books wasn't interested in
helping anyone out but himself. Was there a student discount
offered? No. Was there a newbie discount offered? No.

Clearly, all he was interested in was getting rid of some stock he
acquired for next to nothing for something more than that.
---

It certainly seems that you are not an uneducated man. Why do you take such
pleasure in putting others down?

---
Ah, the crux of the matter!

The fact is, I don't, but what rankles me is that when
self-important, know-nothing idiots start trying to fool everyone
into believing that their way is the right way and they can't back
it up with something other than opinion, then I like to challenge
that stance.

BTW, Apology appreciated.

---
My pleasure!