chemqueries

~^Johnny^~ wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:31:37 -0400, meirman
wrote:
It's good that you know what the original pair was.

Well, I admit that I had to write it down so I wouldn't forget!

As for the color code, red/green/yellow/black are the old colors.
Modern colors are blue/white-blue/orange/white-orange
so you would connect red to blue, and green to white-blue -john

Hello john. You said that red would be connected to blue and green to
white-blue, but on my phone white/tan was connected to red, and blue
was connected to green, and it's working.