Joseph Meehan

I want to hook up a gas dryer to a newly installed gas line a plumber
put in for me. The line doesn't have a shut-off valve, so I was going
to shut the gas off at the main. But the gas company says that if I
turn it off, I have to have them come out and turn the gas back on
(which could take at least a week to schedule).

It seems like it is pretty easy to turn off and back on...one twist of
the valve. Is there really any danger from me just turning it back on
myself?

Thanks!!

They want to make sure of your work and to make sure all the pilot
lights are back up and working.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit