DBLEXPOSURE

"John Fields" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:12:50 -0500, "DBLEXPOSURE"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:21:18 -0500, "DBLEXPOSURE"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
m...

---
I was being serious. The line which I was referring to (the one you
snipped) was unintelligible to me, and from your unconventional use
of grammar and your many spelling errors I thought that perhaps
American English wasn't your native language.
---

It was an insult

People who use insults and name calling in their arguments are insecure
and
rely on such tactics to cover over their lack of a good argument. They
only
make fools of themselves and hurt their own cause.

---
Your first post in this thread:

"Oh my god! he's is trying to turn old stuff into money and he is
talking
about it on usegroups. Tie him to a stake and burn him....

Even worse, some young kid interested in electronics might read his
post and
end up getting a really good deal on some books. We can't have kids
reading
books, where might that lead? The dam kid might build something.
Oh ****!
He might grow up and get a job...

Oh my god, You better just burn those books..."

Certainly doesn't sound like reasoned criticism to me. It is, in
fact an insult bound in sarcasm, which is exactly what you're saying
I shouldn't be doing, you hypocrite, and since you started with the
insults, as far as I'm concerned, it's open season on you.
---

Sounds to me like that's what _you're_ trying to do by saying that
what I'm doing is wrong and I should stop.

Nor Sir, You do have every right to speak your mind. I only thought
that
you over reacted

---
I see. I have the right to speak my mind as long as I don't
overreact, according to you? Whose side were you on in all those
battles you fought, anyway? Certainly not mine...
---

My point was that I did not belive this gentleman's post rose to the
level
of SPAM and that he did not deserve such a abrasive response. I am
tired
of
this debate. I find myself wanting to be impolite and disrespectful.
I'll
will leave that to you. Your very good at it.

---
Well, I see you left a parting slap, which _certainly_ isn't a
polite thing for someone who professes to be polite to do.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Even a weak attempt to insult anybody's service to there country is beyond
reproach. Pathetic.

---
Now _that's_ funny! I think what you meant to say was
"reprehensible" instead of "beyond reproach". Think about it.

In any case, I wasn't insulting your service and I apologize if you
took it that way. What I was trying to do was make the point that
if you fought for free speech and then want to deny me mine because
you don't like the way I write, you're on the same track as those
you fought against.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

No Sir, You have an absolute right to speak you mind, as I said before.
However, we must all keep in mind that free speech comes with a
responsibilty. I don't care if you stop or if you continue, I only wish
you would choose your words with a little respect.

It certainly seems that you are not an uneducated man. Why do you take such
pleasure in putting others down?

BTW, Apology appreciated.