The Natural Philosopher

I have a load of wall tile adhesive left over after tiling the kitchen
wall and am about to start tiling the floor. Is there any reason why I
cant use the same adhesive for the floor tiles. The container just
says it is for wall tiles, and does not mention floors at all.

I could imagine that it would not be possible to use floor tile
adhesive on wall tiles, as the tiles need to be held in place while the
adhesive sets, but wondered if the opposite were true.

Dave.

You need something a bit stronger for floor tiles.

Don't spoil the ship...