mac davis

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:29:01 GMT, Glen wrote:

mac davis wrote:

No problem with that here on the left coast.. you wife your hands and forehead
frequently to avoid sweating all over your tools & wood..

I haven't been in my shop for 3 weeks now.. *sigh*
It's been 102 to 108 degrees for the last 23 days and too hot to work.. if there
is a breeze, it might cool off to about 70 by 10 pm.. (normal july temps are
97/60-65)

I feel your pain. I am in the "High Desert" myself and the 108-113 on a
daily basis gets old fast. Why am I up now, at 3:25 AM you ask? To get
a little shop time in while it is still cool (around 80)

Glen

Wow.. sounds worse that Fresno!
I've managed to get in an hour or 2 in the mornings, but as soon as the shop hit
90 or so about 10 am, it's time to quit..
It seems like anything over about 92 - 94 not only gets sweat all over my
projects, but I know that I'm not working as safely... time to quit for the day
and keep all my body parts!
The next shop WILL be air conditioned!!!!!!!!!!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing