SQLit

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=41 991&rd=1

this auction guy claims it is as good as the WAGNER brand one of
similar size , which I saw a demo on HSN TV.. looked pretty good

can I use this with oil based paint.

or an alternate question? how can I tell if any airless painter can be
used with OIL and water based?

how is this product

http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...entPage=family

I am not aware of any manufacture that says use only one type of paint. Oil
based is much harder to clean. That is why I use latex out side.

I do not like the little sprayers, the tanks do not hold enough to paint
very long or much. The hand held models do work fine for doing patio
furniture, and small areas.

Check you local rental house and see what it will cost to rent a sprayer for
the time you will need.