Glen

mac davis wrote:

No problem with that here on the left coast.. you wife your hands and forehead
frequently to avoid sweating all over your tools & wood..

I haven't been in my shop for 3 weeks now.. *sigh*
It's been 102 to 108 degrees for the last 23 days and too hot to work.. if there
is a breeze, it might cool off to about 70 by 10 pm.. (normal july temps are
97/60-65)

I feel your pain. I am in the "High Desert" myself and the 108-113 on a
daily basis gets old fast. Why am I up now, at 3:25 AM you ask? To get
a little shop time in while it is still cool (around 80)

Glen