T-Jay

Here are two links for buying AIA construction contract forms:

http://www.stevensness.com/store/bro...ry&category=53

http://www.thecontractorsgroup.com/aia-forms.htm

"T-Jay" wrote in message
Don't be a fool. Don't sign the contract.

The American Institute of Architects (I think that's their name) has a
standard language contract form for large projects like yours. It covers
just about all of the key issues, and isn't a one-sided ripoff contract
like the one presented to you by the general contractor. If you do a
google search, you can probably find it online, or find out where you can
get it. I think there is a modest cost for the conract form, but it's
worth it.