chester

20. THE COMPANY'S MONETARY DAMAGE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM OF PROPERTY DAMAGE
ARISING OUT OF THE COMPANY'S PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIS
AGREEMENTSHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AGREEMENT AMOUNT.

To me, this alone is enough to say "No Thanks".
As I read it, they are saying they are only liable for any damages they
cause, to the amount that you have agreed to pay them for their work.

So if they set fire to your house, and youve agreed to a 10k contract,
well, they are liable for 10k in dmaages, nothign more.

That is how i read it , anyway.