wkearney99

Moen's, in other words. I called to double check the part number before I
went shopping. They insisted on replacing it for free. I told the woman 3
times that this was not their fault, and she kept saying "We just want
customers to be happy".

I had a faucet with the filter built into it. Piece of crap. The design of
how the hose attaches to the handle isn't very good. It's prone to failure
such that the two times it broke they didn't even hesitate to immediately
send out another. This seems like a nice thing until you have to replace it
several times. I'd rather have something that just didn't fail instead of
getting free parts. That and those filters are tremendously overpriced
compared to using an under-counter filter.

Moen's policy of free parts is nice, until you realize it's there to make up
for shoddy design.