Sam Goldwasser

"Ron Hubbard" writes:

Lately my VCR has developed an interesting problem: when
I am watching a UHF station I get a clear picture but if I
tape it, the picture has a bunch of lines and video noise on
playback. Anybody know where this noise comes from and
what's wrong with the VCR?

If you mean playback on the same VCR, could be worn video heads.
Going through the same set of video heads twice results in more
degradation. You might find that the tape plays well on another
VCR.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.