T i m

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:38:38 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , T i m
writes
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:33:06 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On 30 Jul 2005 16:08:32 -0700, wrote:

Is it true that glass coffee tables are/were a nineties thing and they
are now going out of fashion?

Pure glass (legs and all) is quite popular at the moment.

My daughters b/f's Mums house is full of glass everything .. PC units,
HiFi units, TV units and even ornaments.

But can you paint it a nice neutral color (!!!) so that the house sells

Not easily .. but if I gave her the chance she'd engrave it like she
has with all our (petrol station) tumblers ;-)

All the best ..

T i m