:::Jerry::::

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article

ws.net,
:::Jerry:::: wrote:
Make it more difficult and it will be easier to cut off the

plug and
hold the bare wires into the socket with a couple of match

sticks - or
preferably with a couple of nails..

Well, nothing can stop that, even moulded plugs, and what's more

if a
moulded plug does need to cut off (for what ever reason) the plug

is
left with a lethal condition with bare wires exposed.

Err, why would cutting off a moulded plug be a common thing to do

by an
idiot? Unless it's Drivel just wanting to find something else to

use his
hacksaw on.

Well, I bet a lot of dish-washers, dryers, washing machines and
probably microwave ovens have there moulded on plugs removed when
being connected to FCU's, even though you seem to think it's a
pointless way of installing them....

IMO moulded on plugs should be outlawed, anyone who defends their

design
must be blind to their dangers.

Now if you were complaining about the dangers of badly fitted plugs

in the
days when they weren't moulded on I'd have to agree with you.

You are becoming like 'Drivel', you are totally missing the point
being made. :~(