Chris Harris

Default Cylinder v thermal store

Do you specifically want a thermal store or heat bank solution as
opposed to a conventional cylinder of some kind?

There are the major cylinder companies like Albion, Range and Telford
as a starting point.

I like the idea. I was going with a pressurised system. Telford Tornado
Stainless steel if I go down that road. Local supplier, I have an account,
15% off, no import worries etc..

But having read about heat banks, and learnt a lot about them this weekend I
want to at least explore the options especially if it's going to be more
efficeient as it's a big house :-)

You could also look at Gledhill, although they do not appear to be
very approachable in the sense that they say that they only work
through installers....

IMM mentioned them too, thanks I'll look around

Chris

--
Remove "nospam." from my address to reply directly