Robatoy

In article ,
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote

My first reaction to a magazine like that would
be----Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This crowd is a group of God fearing
ex-competitive beer drinkers. The only tatoo *I* have is a burn mark
from a hot-melt glue gun.

Sorry, that doesn't begin to qualify as a biker tattoo. LOL

The other point would be that, as any good finisher knows, silicone
screws up your finish with fish eyes....and, man, those dames from Easy
Rider are nothing but silicon.
It won't work. Too many incompatabilities.

Not to mention that these top heavy beauties traditionally wear high heels
during photo shoots. Talk about an unsafe situation with power tools.

Just for a lark, I perused a copy of EasyRider on the news
stand....*shudder*.
This must be the 'plastics' Mr. Robinson (The Graduate) was talking
about.... godawful.