bf

I'd probably buy the magazine at least once for the humor aspect of it.
(Maybe a couple times).. But it would have to have real good articles
to keep me buying it.
I can get a playboy or whatever if I want to see naked chicks.

keep in mind that the target audience for woodworking magazines are
generally guys that are older. (Not many 18 year olds drop the cash for
a unisaw). A lot of them apparently have to ask their wife's permission
to do anything.

I would buy the mag a few times. A few other people would for the
novelty, but I think it would be tough to have staying power with it. I
think the skin aspect of it would turn off more people than it would
attract. And to be honest, I really have no interest in seeing wooden
dildoes or sex chairs.

Robatoy

In article ,
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote

My first reaction to a magazine like that would
be----Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This crowd is a group of God fearing
ex-competitive beer drinkers. The only tatoo *I* have is a burn mark
from a hot-melt glue gun.

Sorry, that doesn't begin to qualify as a biker tattoo. LOL

The other point would be that, as any good finisher knows, silicone
screws up your finish with fish eyes....and, man, those dames from Easy
Rider are nothing but silicon.
It won't work. Too many incompatabilities.

Not to mention that these top heavy beauties traditionally wear high heels
during photo shoots. Talk about an unsafe situation with power tools.

Just for a lark, I perused a copy of EasyRider on the news
stand....*shudder*.
This must be the 'plastics' Mr. Robinson (The Graduate) was talking
about.... godawful.

FA: Woodworking magazine back issues Buddy Matlosz Woodturning 0 February 15th 05 11:24 PM
FA: Woodworking magazine back issues Buddy Matlosz Woodworking 0 February 15th 05 11:24 PM
New Woodworking Magazine? John E. Flatley, Jr. Woodworking 26 February 8th 04 03:44 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
New Woodworking Magazine... JackChatfield Woodworking 13 October 1st 03 06:35 AM