Markem

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:09:16 GMT, "CW" wrote:

Compare that to the big news guys that over sensationalize everything and
they all seem to think that it is their moral obligation to shape social
views by selective reporting. Most news these days could more accurately be
termed as fiction based on a true story.

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message
.. .
Markem wrote:
Par for the course for these small papers. Not only the Daily Herald
but the Northwest Herald (different publisher, farther NW burbs):

The joke I like is: "Before the Herald (take your pick) we didn't have
a daily paper fit to wrap garbage in. Now we do!"

Well you could not label the TV news "a reality show" it would really
confuse the viewers.

Mark