--Larry

On 31 Jul 2005 10:15:37 -0700, "bryanska" wrote:

Pardon me. I was referencing Lady's post, number 61. I have summed up
quotes and main points in my posts 44, 46, 48 and 51.

When you learn a little about the newsgroups you will discover that the
messages are all numbered by the severer on which they were finally read.
For example, you message quoted above is number 141931 on my server and in
my newsreader. So your reference to numbers is meaningless.

You also need to know that the VAST MAJORITY of users do not use Google to
read news groups. Most use a real news agent and an nntp server.

Also, because of the way messages are distributed, it is VERY common for
replies to arrive at a particular server before the original message.

So if you want people to understand what you are writing about you need to
include the original. If you are too lazy to so, you will have
demonstrated that you messages aren't worth reading. If you don't want to
take the time to make them meaningful, the reader won't take the time to
try to interpret them.