bryanska

Donna, excellent reply. In my life I have always been willing to give
the benefit of the doubt, but most people do not. Without going on at
length to seem preachy, I must bow out here. Additionally, we're
descending into procedurals (quoting) that sideline the point.

I still believe the group is wrong, half-cocked and seeing themselves
in FOM's open-to-interpretation post. But without FOM's supoort, and to
prevent myself from obsessing over online groupthink, I have to go.

Thanks to all who provided the intelligent arguments on FOM's side.