Donna

"bryanska" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry Doug it's too much work. Interested folks will have to read the
thread. I wish I could supply quotes but summing up the whole thing
will take too much time.

If you don't feel like reading the whole thread, that's OK, but you
might not get the whole "feel".

The numbers come from viewing the thread with the "view as tree" frame
option. You can click on all the responses in a left-hand frame.

Bryan, most of us are using newsreaders, not google groups. *You* see a
tree. Most of the rest of us don't.

And if you choose not to quote who you are replying to, what will happen,
generally, is that people will stop taking the time to read you,
unfortunately. It's like top posting. If you make it difficult to follow
your posts, people will stop trying. That would be a shame.

Donna