Ian

"bryanska" wrote in message
ups.com...
Lady,

Brian, unless you quote a little bit of the message you are replying to,
people aren't going to have the slightest clue what you are going on about.

This seems to be a lamentable feature of using the google newsgroups
software to do f/ups. I've noticed it in many n/groups over the
last year or so, and you're right, it does make it almost impossible
to follow the offender's argument, or understand their comment.
webtv users do this too, for technical reasons they have no choice, I gather,
but i long ago did a blanket KILLfile entry on them!

All I can tell is that you seem to be replying to either a poster named
"lady" whose posts I haven't seen yet, or one of the female posters to this
thread. shrugs If you're trying to get a point across, using standard
usenet etiquette will help an awful lot.

The latter I think.
From the header, it seems the response is to:
I haven't checked this against previous messages, but i
imagine he may be responding to the poster who
claimed to be a registered nurse and therefore knew about bodily
orifices.

The original article didn't seem unduly interesting to me, but the
ensuing conflagration has kept me quite amused .....thanks to all for brightening
my week!

--
Ian